- Are you looking for inspiration for your next international school tour?
- Struggling to get your European School Tour off the ground due to lack of numbers?
- Have you ever thought of opening the trip up to other faculties, or to all students?
At Educating Adventures we can tailor amazing European itineraries to suit multiple faculties needs, and to appeal to a wide range of students.
To spark your imagination...picture yourself with your students in Berlin, a city steeped in history, with so much to see and do, and one of the most exciting art scenes in the World. Unique experiences abound, including the opportunity to see some amazing underground art in the Sammlung Boros, housed in a World War II Bunker; or visit the KW Institute for Contemporary Art, a gallery based in a former margarine factory, where emerging international artists show their work.
There are also plenty of amazing theme parks in Europe, (aside from Disneyland Paris), to further tempt your students, including:
- Port Aventura in Barcelona, with its five themed areas Europapark in Rust, Germany with 12 roller coasters!
- Parc Asterix, an alternative to Disneyland, and full of Gallic charm
- Gardaland, located just by picturesque Lake Garda and full of high adrenalin rides